Sunday, August 11, 2013

Stress Balls

Not much has changed since last time, only the time to move is much, much closer. Yikes. Thinking about it makes be have mini panic attacks. Things will be fine, I know, but there's sooooooo much to do and I have only done like 0.05% of it. My last day of work is Wednesday, so I guess after that I really need to kick my butt into gear.
Sigh.

Darcey is a climbing machine and is getting into lots of trouble. At least she's super adorable.


One of her favorite "games" is to rub noses


We went to the BYU Museum of art and there was a GIANT wedding dress made of bubble wrap. It was weird.



She also crawls over to me and does stuff like this whenever I sit down to eat



She also turned 10 months. I asked her to smile and she made this face at me. Haha.


But she smiled later that day


She also "helped" me do the dishes




And we started packing


And she's just a cute goober


4 comments:

  1. What a cutie bug! She looks like a little baby bird in that picture where you just sat down to eat. Good luck with the big move! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of her in the box. Don't worry about the moving stuff...it'll get done when it needs to be done. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darcy is just the cutest little girl ever! I miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete