Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Tulip Festival

For four years I've wanted to go the Tulip Festival up at Thanksgiving Point. And finally, my last year here I wasn't car-less or pregnant, so we got to go. It was beautiful and amazing and amazingly beautiful and also fun and much needed. It was also the first time Darcey sat on grass.


Where are you putting me?







Sun in the eyes



 


Looking at the water



She was very interested in the bricks













And there was even a secret garden. Such a dream.





And then, we smelled a wonderful smell of joy and joyness. Fair food. The food of the gods I'm sure.














Oh, and there were more tulips too



3 comments:

  1. I love it! Darcey is such a cute little goob. I'm glad you got to go and that you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuter than a tulip Darcey! Reminds me of going there with you, Jessica and Marlene after WC. Awe, fun times. I liked that place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You three are so cute!! Love the pictures.

    ReplyDelete