Thursday, April 18, 2013

Goodbye Facebook

Today I'm deactivating my facebook account. I did this once before I got married for almost a year and I really did not miss it. Then I got engaged and married and had a baby and wanted to share with the world again. However I've gotten back to the point where I'm basically on 24/7 for no reason, and I needed to stop. "Clean out the car" has been on my to do list since March... 2012. That's pretty pathetic.

I will try to keep up to date with my little family on here so that if people remember they can come here to see pictures of my daughter and see what's happening with us.

Update:
Dan will be done with his finals on this coming Tuesday, then he has two months before Summer term starts where he'll be taking his last undergrad class. He'll graduate in August, then it's off to Texas we go.
Darcey is now very good at sitting up by herself and will probably soon be crawling. She's also eating solid foods regularly now. So far she's tried squash, carrots, sweet potatoes, and green beans. We'll add fruits soon. She had her 6 month check up last month and was 14.99 pounds and 26 inches long.

This is her pre-shot picture


Other events I've missed writing about:

Saint Patrick's Day




Easter




2 comments: